Friday, July 10, 2009

Which picture best represents our chick lit group?


I've contacted Shelfari administration and am hoping to be promoted to Chick-Lit administrator. If I am the first thing I'd like to accomplish would be to finally have a picture added to our group! I know others feel the same way, so I thought we could all cast a vote.

Here are a few suggestions by members and some pictures I found on the internet. Let's all vote for one and hopefully we will have a picture added to our group before the end of next week!

Below are the images enlarged for easier viewing! Or click on picture for a larger view.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Ok, so far we have 1 vote for #3 & #8 from Wendy B. (the comment option wasn't on earlier)

Wall-to-wall books said...

Ah ha! it works! Yes, I like #3 because it is funny and looks like it would be a picture in a chick0lit book. I love #8 but wish that you could read the titles.

I hope other people comment.

I will give this blog a push on my blog on Tues.